Thursday, May 17, 2007

RACHAEL YAMAGATA - QUIET


i'm currently also addicted to


i eat it when i'm hungry, when i'm not, with milk, eat it alone, pick out the frosted pieces, pick out the strawberry slices..you get the drift..

-

3 of us on a Sunday @sun w moon


our half eaten desserts.. overly excited thus tucked in before realising we shldve taken a shot first..



i will love darrenn for secretly taking TALL candid shots of us (me scratching head, hy on the phone)



#o1 d stones, my hair is yummy, hwee is a retarded child.

#o2 hwee says ASSHOOOLE.. and blocks a smiling me out.



d secretly skilled in taking photos.. us in the foreground along w lights and teacup!




as you can tell.. i was labelled worst photographer of the day.. with their faces squashed in a sad corner like that.. i was still secretly happy i managed to squeeze their faces along w the lights.. :c




aww..



day ended with us nerding @ closet w pearl.. religiously studying tabloids.. (my new specs! guess how much!!)



-


i want








-

as the comp and laptop takes over the telly..



i find myself facing a scary situation..

my sister's constant chuckling outbursts while watching grey's are freaking me outtt.. i seem to have the conflicting reaction of crying when i watch that show..
very perplexing indeed..